OVH.com SAS: Hosting Botnets, Scrappers, Spammers and Hacking Scripts
Checking our logs from 2016 (and now of 2017 and 2018), we see thousands of hacking attempts from OVH SAS (Yes France again. What is going on with French Hosting providers, i wonder ….). They mainly target WordPress sites, searching for plugin vulnerabilities or trying to create spam accounts.
So i think i will dedicate a few pages to this bad French (?) company with branches all over the world, claiming to be the 3rd hosting company in the world. Here is a small sample from their attacks. At some point we will (try to) block all their IPs (edit: not actually possible because they are too many coming from several European countries now, like UK).
Here is a sample from their attacks (updated Apr 2019):
- Poneytelecom.eu – How to Block this Dangerous French Network via .htaccess
- Hetzner GmbH: Hosting Botnets, Scrappers, Spammers and Hacking Scripts
- Kyivstar.net – How to Block this Dangerous Network from Ukraine via .htaccess
- Leaseweb.com: Hosting Spammers and Hacking Scripts
- Poneytelecom.eu / Online SAS: Hosting Botnets, Scrappers, Spammers and Hacking Scripts